You can check if a timeshare company is registered in three ways. First, try the direct approach of contacting the company to ask them about how long they have been in business, their perceived reliability, and also their reputation in the industry. In addition, you can look at the Better Business Bureau website to see if the company is registered and also whether they've been subject to complaints. Finally, you can check with the actual state in question to determine if the company is registered, because many states mandate registration.
Receive weekly travel deals and timeshare bargains
How Can I Check if a Timeshare Company Is Registered or Not?
Other Timeshare Tips Articles
- How Can I Tell if a Timeshare Presentation Is a Scam?
- How Can I Relinquish My Timeshare Week?
- How Do I Know If My Association Will Buy My Timeshare Back?
- What Are The Fees to File a Quit Claim Deed in Maui?
- Can You Keep Your Disney Vacation Club If You Claim Bankruptcy?
- What's The Protocol for Timeshare Deductions for Business?
- Are Maintenance Fees on a Timeshare Tax Deductible?
- Is Travel to Purchase Timeshares Tax Deductible?
- Are Timeshares Tax Deductible in Canada?
- What Are The Tax Advantages of Timeshare Ownership in Mexico?
- Can I Get Out of Joint Ownership Maintenance Fees with a Quit Claim?
- What Is a Reverse Deed on a Timeshare?
- How Does a Timeshare Deed Work?
- How Do I Use a Quit Claim to Get Rid of a Timeshare?
- How Can I Dissolve Ownership in a Timeshare?
- 4 Timeshare Customer Benefits for Newlyweds
- 3 Timeshare Customer Benefits for Couples
- 3 Timeshare Ownership Options When Going Through a Divorce
- 3 Tips for Getting Through the Timeshare Foreclosure Process
- 3 Valuable Timeshare Legal Rights
- How to Use the Timeshare Act to Your Advantage
- 5 Benefits of Subscribing to the National Timeshare Owners Association
- 3 Timeshare Customer Benefits for LGBT Couples
- 3 Timeshare Customer Benefits for Seniors
- Inform Yourself about Travel Fraud: Operation Travel Unravel
- Inform Yourself about Travel Fraud: Operation Trip Trap
- Inform Yourself about Travel Fraud: Operation Trip Up
- 5 Marriott Vacation Club Subscription Benefits for Timeshare Owners
- 3 Timeshare Customer Benefits for Families