Orlando is one of the gems of Florida with fabulous weather and a multitude of things to see and do. This is why there is great value in owning Orlando timeshares.
The weather in Orlando is absolutely fabulous with its warm and mild winter of approximately 60 to 80 degrees. This makes it a prime choice for selecting a perfect location for a timeshare.
Selling timeshares in Orlando is easier, not only because Orlando is the fifth largest city by population in Florida, but because of everything that this exciting city has to offer. People in Florida are both friendly and laid back.
Amazing Tourist Attractions
With countless tourist attractions in the Orlando region, it is no wonder that people just keep coming back. It is next to impossible to visit all of the hot spots in just one visit. This adds incredible value to Orlando timeshares. Families love to vacation here as it offers a year-round playground for their children.
- Walt Disney World continues to be a major star attraction with the
Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot Center, Animal Kingdom, Cirque
du Soleil and Downtown Disney.
- Universal Studios is an incredible vacation spot with incredible rides and movie sets.
- Island of Adventure has amazing thrill rides.
- Sea World is impressive with its stingrays and dolphins with fabulous shows.
- Busch Gardens allows you to visualize great wildlife and many rides from fiery volcanoes to white-water rafting.
- Cypress Gardens has loads of entertainment from the sailing on the Southern Breeze to the European Circus Magic show along with the incredible butterfly conservatory with over 1,000 butterflies.
A Great Location
Location is always a very important factor with selling timeshares.
- Hurricanes are usually mild and weaken before they hit this central
area as it is situated inland from the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Orlando has over 100 beautiful lakes.
- It is located near the Kennedy Space Centre and the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.
- The Everglades offer laid-back natural beauty.
Lower Insurance Cost
With Florida being in a central location with fewer risks of severe hurricanes and tropical storms, the insurance cost will be less than other areas in Florida.
The fabulous shopping in Orlando adds to the exceptional value of Florida timeshares.
The Florida Mall has 270 stores in one single mall. It is situated conveniently just minutes from the Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World.
Also, you will find the Mall at Millenia on Conroy Road with 150 of the world's most elegant stores with names like Bloomingdale's, and brands like Louis Vuitton and Burberry with so many more.
The Prime and Premium Outlets on International Drive have 125 stores of amazing brands like Neiman Marcus, Reebok, and Calvin Klein.
A city that offers exceptional dining makes selling Florida timeshares that much easier. Orlando restaurants will tempt everyone's palette with both exquisite and fun dining experiences. There are too many fabulous restaurants to list, but here are a few that are irresistible.
Bahama Breeze is known for its jerk chicken and other incredible food with a laid back feeling. Their slogan states "Breeze in for Lunch" but I think you will want to stay for dinner too! There are two franchises in Orlando, one on International Drive and the other on Vineland Avenue, Lake Buena Vista, along with one in nearby Altamonte Springs.
The California Grill is not only known for its wonderful sushi but for its amazing view. Often, the fireworks and castle can be viewed from the dinner table.
Texas de Brazil is the place to go for great steak that is carved right in front of you at the table with cards that display at your choice the color green for "more meat" or red for "maybe later."
Orlando timeshares are increasingly going up in value as more baby boomers reach for fabulous fun sun spots.