The Palm Beach Shores Resort and Villas is a Florida timeshare in Palm Beach Shores, Florida. This Gold Crown-rated resort was created with families in mind, and can cater to every entertainment whim that your family has. The location in Florida is surrounded by tons of attractions that will keep you and your loved ones coming back year after year. There may come a point however, when you may want to explore new places around the globe, which means you will need to trade Florida timeshare for a different location. Never fear, simply follow the easy steps below and the process will go smoothly and soon you and your family will be off to a new and exciting destination:
- To begin, you will have to set up an account with Palm Beach Shore Resorts' affiliated timeshare exchange company, Resorts Condominium International (RCI). To create an account, log into their website or call their 1-800 number. If you already have an account from when you purchased the property, go to your original paperwork and look up your customer log-in information.
- Once you have created your account you will have to choose whether to use their online website or whether to talk live with one of their customer service reps. Using their concierge reps can be very helpful your first time through the exchange process. To continue, just follow the prompts online by clicking "Deposit Your Week", or if on the phone tell the rep that you would like to deposit a week.
- Now all you need to decide is where you would like to go. If you want some ideas, check out their seasonal magazine. This glossy publication great vacation ideas of exciting things to do and places to go.
- After you decide where you want to go, simply search by clicking on the interactive map on their website. If you already know the resort you want to go to, you can search the resort name or ID number directly. When looking for an exchange resort, try to pick one that is Gold Crown status, or similar. You should be trading for Gold Crown, because your home resort is Gold Crown, and this would be a fair trade.
- When the search results appear, look for a resort in a destination you like, that has the amenities that you and your family want. Now all you have to do is to click on "type of unit" and pick the week and the size unit that you prefer, then click "Continue". If you are doing this on the phone the rep will walk you through this.
- Now just wait for the confirmation. If the reservation request is denied, then pick another property and complete steps 4 and 5 again, until you receive a positive confirmation
- When your request is accepted and you receive the confirmation, print a copy to take with you to the resort.
To exchange Florida timeshare should be an easy experience that will reward you with new and exciting places and experiences.