You cannot switch a blue week timeshare for a red week Interval International timeshare. Interval International does not use this color code to represent its weeks. The three colors it uses are green, yellow and red. A green week is for low-demand weeks. This is when the resort is not popular with vacationers. For example, during winter months, the beach resorts experience low occupancy. A yellow week is for average- or moderate-demand weeks for certain properties. Finally, a red week equals high-demand weeks. Beach resorts during the summer months will have mostly red weeks because guests can fully enjoy the beach and the available amenities. RCI uses a color code of blue to denote low-demand weeks, and they usually are not able to be exchanged.
Receive weekly travel deals and timeshare bargains
Can I Switch an Interval International Blue Week Timeshare for a Red Week?
Other Exchanging a Timeshare Articles
- How Do Travelers Review the Westgate Timeshare Exchange Program?
- What is the Trading Power of Lawrence Welk Resort Villas with RCI?
- Is Timeshare Trading with Lawrence Welk Resorts Easy?
- Do Travelers Review the Welk Resort Timeshare Exchange Program Favorably?
- What Are the Top Lawrence Welk Timeshares near Anaheim?
- Can I Trade RCI Points with Lawrence Welk Points?
- What Are the Best Kauai Timeshare Properties with Interval International?
- What is the Trading Power of Marriott Kauai Beach Club Timeshares?
- How Do Travelers Review Marriott Kauai Beach Club Timeshares?
- What is the Marriott Kauai Beach Club Exchange Value with Interval International?
- What Are the Best Interval International Resorts on Kauai?
- Which Fairmont Interval International Timeshares have the Strongest Trading Power?
- Which Marriott Vacation Club Timeshares have the Strongest Trading Power?
- Which Interval International Timeshares have the Strongest Trading Power?
- Is Trading Your Timeshare for a Cruise a Good Deal?
- Are There Restrictions when I Exchange a Timeshare for a Cruise?
- How Do I Exchange Interval International Timeshares for a Cruise?
- How Can I Convert Marriott Timeshares for a Cruise?
- Are There Drawbacks to Exchanging Timeshares for a Cruise?
- How Does the Marriott Vacation Club Compare to Interval International?
- Is Buying a Timeshare from Redweek a Good Idea?
- What Are the Advantages of Interval International over RCI?
- What Should You Consider before Selling Your Options to Interval International?
- How Difficult is it to Exchange Your Timeshare with Interval International?
- Why Should I Consider Early Deposit with an Interval International Exchange?
- Can I Use Both RCI and Interval International?
- Can You Cancel an Interval International Exchange?
- What Are Some Tips when Exchanging Interval International Timeshares?
- What is the Best Way to Exchange with Interval International?