Timeshare Closing Services
Complete Closing Process including Account Research (Estoppel) ¿ $375
*Some states and international properties may incur a surcharge.
By completing our online questionnaire we can begin the closing process. All transactions are secured online through a secure SSL connection through your browser.
If you do not wish to make a transaction right now you may still fill out the questionnaire and all your information will be sent to us. One of our representatives will contact you promptly.
*Please Note, if you are interested in purchasing a timeshare listed on this site the closing process must be initiated from the owner's full page advertisement by clicking the "Buy This Timeshare" link, please click here to find the listing.
A detailed look at each step included in our timeshare closing process.
- Preparation of Deed and State Tax Forms pertinent to your timeshare transfer. State Tax Forms are important in ensuring that all applicable taxes are dealt with, and that no hidden costs appear further down the road.
- Delivery of Closing Documents to Buyer and Seller ¿ Upon review by our closing attorney, we will submit documents to Buyer and Seller for their signatures.
- Delivery of Deed to Clerk of Court ¿ We will deliver your deed to the appropriate county clerk of court for recording; along with any state or local documents that may be required.
- Escrow of Purchase Money Funds ¿ As a neutral third party in the closing process, we will act as an escrow agent holding the purchase funds and disbursing them to the Seller at the completion of the closing.
- Acquisition of Estoppel Certificate ¿ We will obtain a notice detailing any ongoing and outstanding costs, such as maintenance fees, taxes, special assessments and when the next use period is available.
- Resort Notification of Transfer ¿ The final step of the closing process is a written notification of the transfer and a copy of the recorded deed delivered to the resort.
- Transfer of Ownership - Please note that Timeshare Title, Inc handles the transfer of the timeshare's ownership from seller to buyer and does not guarantee the terms of the sale. The specific terms of the sale should be handled by both parties signing a sales agreement form. Both Timeshare Title, Inc (closing agency) and Vacation Timeshare Rentals, LLC (advertising company) recommend that the buyer of the timeshare obtain a signed sales contract from the seller detailing the terms and conditions of the sale before proceeding to closing. You can download a blank sales agreement here.
- Obtaining a copy of the original deed ¿ We will search the courthouse records and obtain a copy of the original deed, which is necessary to initiate the closing. ¿ $25