Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa
|Home Resort Reviews Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa Reviews|
Information about Timeshares
Selling a timeshare or planning a timeshare vacation? Explore our vast resources.
|1. Reviewer's Rating: (Excellent - 5 out of 5 stars)||Posted on 9/7/2007|
It is a great resort now and it will be even better in the future. It is about 10 miles from cabo so you have little peace and quite. But if like shopping and stuff they have shuttle that runs every 2 hours to the marina. Are you can eat at the resort and look back at cabo. Are walk out on your private balcony and watch the whales. We like it so much that we bought
-Review courtesy of michael robison (stayed during Aug, 2007)
|2. Reviewer's Rating: (Horrible - 1 out of 5 stars)||Posted on 3/25/2008|
Do not go here ! The staff at this place will steal from you. They came and stole $400 that we had in the safe and then came back again and stole jewelry. We finally had enough when the staff would not help us by calling police. Later found out that they have cameras in the rooms and would not let us review them. They probably use them to track you so they know when your gone so they can steal your stuff. Ended up having to stay somewhere else. Do not go here !
-Review courtesy of K (stayed during Mar, 2007)
|3. Reviewer's Rating: (Excellent - 5 out of 5 stars)||Posted on 6/1/2008|
We have just returned from a 1 week stay. Although this elegant Resort is not finished it promises to be one of the very best. Our stay was the best of anywhere in Mexico. The staff was helpful and gracious, attending to all of our needs in a timely fashion. The restaurant overlooking the Sea of Cortez was first class, not just the view but the quality of the food and the presentation also.
Good job !! We are anxiously awaiting our return next year.
-Review courtesy of E Chambers (stayed during May, 2008)
|4. Reviewer's Rating: (Excellent - 5 out of 5 stars)||Posted on 8/16/2009|
This place is terrific! We stayed in 2007 & returned this year. Lots of construction durring our first visit but now much better. Only about 3 miles out of Cabo in one of the area´s most exclusive waterfront neighborhoods. Accomidations are first class with warm Mexican hospitality.
-Review courtesy of Larry T (stayed during Jan, 2009)
|5. Reviewer's Rating: (Average - 3 out of 5 stars)||Posted on 9/14/2010|
1) Ocean view
4) Loved the sunset in the pool
5) Ocean view in the pool
6) Pool temperature
7) Phase 1 view
8) Ocean breeze
9) Free wifi – really good reception and
10) Cell coverage good can do business
11) Nice shower
12) Nice to play chess with my son in the lobby
13) Nice to play with my son in the pools as crazy as I could
14) Hearing the waves while writing this
15) Prompt service when you call for a golf cart to take you around
16) Beautiful view at night
17) Live music band
18) Nice warm breeze
1) No Jacuzzi, just a bubble maker
2) Watch the Pool police with 25$ charge if you loose your towels
3) If you want to buy their timeshare:
a. $25k for 1 bedroom not worth it
b. Resale value is half that maybe
4) Their top restaurant is sub-par
a. Food was not up the high quality that I expected from that being
c. Vegetables horrible as probably coming from canned food
d. Mai tai – not good
e. Would not go again
f. $110 for 4 people would not go again
5) Restaurant on the beach
a. A lot of their Umbrellas not working same excuse every
6) Table in room was wobbly
7) Phase 2 view not good most of them are viewless don’t use phase 2
8) Dirt road to the property
9) Lights turning off / timing out when door is open you get trapped in darkness
10) Pool tiles are coming off in certain areas they are not repairing them, in some other parts of the property other things are broken but they are not repaired in general the property is being run by a tight accountant.
11) Broken elevator
a. In Phase 1 was broken when we checked in and for most of the time
b. Not easy to go up 3 flights of stairs
12) Only store closes for hours at a time during the day
13) Staff that does not speak English cannot understand or communicate with them
14) Cockroach in public restrooms, pretty big too
15) If you charge so high prices for food you would expect good food, its not at any of the onsite restaurants, go out and eat.
16) $5 per person to get to town – shuttle charges –
17) Staff friendly but undertrained
18) Small rooms
19) Wifi connection times out quick annoyingly quick
20) Kitchen utensils
a. Not a lot of pots and pans for cooking, I caught 3 Mahi-Mahi’s and tried to cook them and realized
21) Staff undertrained but friendly in general
22) TV is full of static, but has quite a few channels in English, the hotel own channel is fuzzy and has static
23) Fight at the airport when we got in to get to a taxi,
a. Ignore everybody keep walking out to your right and to your right again take a taxi once outside, ignore everbody inside they try to sell you something
24) Town full of sales reps politely decline
a. Did not meet one authentic person yet
25) There are no beach chairs in the baja entrance pool anymore ignore the website picture.
26) Anybody that speaks to you can be a sales rep for anything unless you know them be aware
27) Store staff: I purchased something at the store, I signed for it, then the clerk complained that its not my signature but she was rude and did not speak enough English to understand my answer. She said come on its not your signature its false
28) Our Hawaii time share had a lot more pans and cooking utensils, this is the lowest I have ever seen it’s at a bare minimum
29) Don’t leave the outside door open for too long your lights in the entire room will be turned off and you will be in complete darkness
30) Water at $3 a bottle, staff is untrained.
31) The glass door to our patio was very difficult to open and close
32) Patio furniture some things missings
a. Our room had one outside chair and one table but 2 of everything inside, I guess that someone took the chair out.
33) Elevator still broken but it did work for a few hours
34) Balcony light barely turn on, it was hard to see at night, I called 7045 to send someone to fix them but they did not, don’t know if that was a language problem
35) Outdoor Lights did not turn on at night automatically, I walked thru the hallway a few times
36) These little cards that you have to carry anywhere. My wife forget hers and the staff was rude to her at the store and they refused her attempt to purchase
37) Customer Service – called extension 7045 they don’t speak any English, and did not understand what I was asking for,
38) Store Oreo cookies are $10! Its not a joke
39) The Spanish tiles everywhere on the property – if you are wet you will slip and fall.
40) They did not have Pepto for sale but at their other property they did
41) Dirt road leading to the property
42) The food at the restaurants is horrible and expensive
43) For the entire property if you order an alcoholic drink (margarita, mai tai, pina colada, etc.)
a. Yes the cost is relatively low, but you get for what you pay for.
b. They use cheap alcohol – I was not happy about that
c. And the amount of alcohol is tiny
d. Ask for their “premium” alcohol which is safer and you don’t get sick and the price of the drink is higher than US standards
I sent this information to the resort and a few hours later they responded that they fixed pretty much everything in the document.
-Review courtesy of Steve Hamilton (stayed during Jan, 1998)
Click here to post your review for Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa >>
Click here to be notified when new listings are placed at Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa >>
View 27 timeshare rentals at Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa >>
View 44 timeshare resales at Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa >>
View 6 time share exchanges at Hacienda Encantada Resort and Spa >>