LAST MINTUE SPECIAL The resorts ski and tubing hills are open.
Christmas Mountain, Wisconsin Dells, Wi. NOW FREE IN UNIT WIRELESS INTERNET This a OAK TIMBERS 2 bedroom 2 bathroom sleep 6 full condo Saturday March 14, 2015, 2015 to Friday March 21 , 2015 for 7 nights FULL NIGHTS RENTAL is only $299 plus the resorts mandatory $84 Housekeeping fee to paid to resort upon check in. Oak Timbers condo unit number is to be assigned by resort at check in
Please note that our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Oak Timbers unit at about 900 square feet is about 38 % larger than our 2 bedroom 1 bathroom Cottages and has more amenities then our Cottages do when counting in the Oak Timbers screened in porch's square footage. Our Oak Timbers screened in porch has a Jenn-air type barbeque grill and a table and 4 chairs in the porch.. Our Oak Timbers units have 2 bedrooms, 2 BATHROOMS with the master bathroom having a standard sized whirlpool tub. These Oak Timbers units have their own in unit washer and dryer and have gas fireplaces.
Our UDI Cottages, our Townhouse Timbers and our Cabins unfortunately do not have the screened in porches or the Jenn-air type barbeque grill like our UDI Oak Timbers has.
Our rental agreement and our confirmed reservation that is presently in our name for your inspection and consideration is posted below. We are a private party and there is NO high pressure presentation that you will need to attend.
FYI out of about 380 units of 7 different types of two bedroom units at resort, our 17 UDI Oak Timbers are 17 units of the about only 90 units at the resort that have the screened in porches or their own Jenn-air Grilles. Only our Oak Timbers, our Villas and our Deluxe Timbers have the screened in Porches with their own Jenn-air type barbeque grills.
If you want rent this unit for the date shown, please call us first before sending any type of Payment to make sure this rental of ours is still available to rent in an effort to avoid any type of rental availability misunderstanding.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE, in order to try to be fair to all interested potential interested renters the first prospective tenant to send the landlord payment in full will secure the unit, and other later arriving check or Paypal payments will be returned. The EARLIEST POSTMARK gets our unit if two payments s arrive for this confirmed reservation.
We are Pay Pal verified with our Pay Pal Premier account so you can pay us with Pay Pal if you prefer sending your payment to [email protected] If you are wanting to pay us by using PaPpal to quickly secure this rental asap, just do the following.
Type in to send to (payment) [email protected] Then fill in the amount. Then click onto for services button. Then click onto continue button. Then when the next page comes up scroll down to the message box then simply type in this. This rental ad number as Ad # VTR 18227 for dates of_____________________ and that you except all of the terms of this rental agreement. Then click onto lower send money button to send payment. If you are not set up for Paypal go to their website and follow their instructions you can use your credit card to set up your Paypal account.
If sending a check just ad your name, address, phone to the rental agreement below and make 2 full copies. Keep one copy for your records and sign, date and then mail one signed copy to us asap with the required payment.
We generally have at least 25 or more confirmed reservations at Christmas Mountain at any one time on our Bluegreen ownerships. For a complete detailed list of all our other rental unit-dates listed on this site for Christmas Mountain for your inspection and consideration please go to our ad
http://www.vacationtimesharerentals.com/listings/1026/ on this website.
If you want to inquire about special request of yours that we do not have liisted at http://www.vacationtimesharerentals.com/listings/1026/ , let us know the exact dates, types of units and your budget rental price range.
“Oak Timbers” at Christmas Mountain RENTAL AGREEMENT,
Copy Righted October 27, 2002
Owner- Landlord Bruce Czajkowski PO Box# 661, 2220 Deerfield Park Road Kansasville, WI 53139
Home phone number 1- 262-878-7566. Please call Bruce between only 8 AM to 8 PM CST. e-mail: [email protected]
If you do not get a same day reply from us it could be we are on a vacation or traveling to a vacation destination for a day or longer. While on vacation Bruce may be unable immediately to receive email and send email messages because of a possible temporary lack of immediate access to computer hook up that day. But please send your email inquiry with your phone number included and we will respond asap. Please email us your phone number for more a faster reply by us by phone than leaving us a message on our home phone as we are set up for Skype. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
1. Please NOTE, Our policy requires the renter of the rental party must be able to prove that they are at least 25 years old upon check in to permit use of the unit by the renter. A credit card imprint will be required upon check in to cover any possible damages to the unit or resort.
The person who’s name that is to be put on the rental lease must be willing to send proof of their age being 25 years or older by the use of some type of official picture ID in order to rent from us. The person who’s name is on the rental lease must be present in order for their group to be allowed to be checked in without advance emailed permission from us the landlord to the resort. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in meeting requirement on verifying age requirements if asked.
Please note that only 'Service dogs ' are entitled to stay at the resort because of the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable State laws. But no regular 'pets' are allowed. To avoid possible Denial of Occupancy please call the resorts front desk at 1-608-254-3941 to verify that your dog meets the requirements to be considered a 'Service' dog before renting this unit from us.
Please be aware that any extra cleaning needed or damage caused by your 'service dogs' actions may result in a extra fees to be billed to the service dogs owner(s).
Please note that as per the resorts rules, absolutely no animals of any kind are allowed ( excepting Service Dogs) in any of our resort’s units. Violate this rule and you will have to leave and face a $300 or more sanitizing cleaning charges and in addition the definite LOSS of your security deposit.
2. Renter(s) of Unit (tennats)
Home Phone Cell
3. Our condo unit being rented is called the “Oak Timbers” . Unit Number to be assigned upon check in. These units are located at Christmas Mountain. The resort address is Highway H South 944 Christmas Mountain Road Wis. Dells, WI 53965. The front desk reservation office telephone number is 1-608-254-3941.
Maximum sleeping occupancy is 6 people per unit according to the resort rules.
These units have air-conditioning, a full kitchen, with microwave oven, a gas fireplace that turns on with just a flick of the wall switch. These are one story units with no other units above or below these units. Units are side by side units. You can go to http://www.christmasmountainvillage.com to check the units design layout, etc.
Standard In All Units. Toilet paper, garbage bags, laundry baskets, towels, glassware, paper towels, broom and dust pan, mop and bucket, pots and pans, clock radio, toaster/toaster oven, hand and dish washing soap, vacuum cleaner, bed linen, cooking utensils, coffee maker, blender, silver ware, iron and ironing board.
4. Length of rental week number 11 is for 7 nights. Your rental begins upon check in at 4:00 PM March 14, 2015 and check-out is on or before Saturday March 21 , 2015 at 10:00 AM. If you do not plan to check in on your assigned check in date, but plan to check in on a later date we suggest that you contact the resort and advise them of that fact one or two days before your reservation check in date as stated on your confirmed reservation. By calling them a head of time they will know that you still plan to use it and not mistakenly assign your unit to someone else.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE, in order to try to be fair to all interested potential interested renters the first prospective tenant to send the landlord a check with payment, will secure the unit, and other later arriving checks will be returned. The EARLIEST POSTMARK gets our unit if two checks arrive for the same reservation date booked.
There is a no refund policy once the timeshare is rented. The only type of refund that would be allowed is if the this unit is if it is uninhabitable as stated in part numbered section 7 of this rental lease agreement, and no other similar units are available for the same week at this resort.
5A. Rent for this unit as listed for the date above is $299. (in US Dollars) ) plus the resorts mandatory $75 Housekeeping fee that is to be paid directly to the resort with a major credit card upon check in. We are Pay Pal verified with a Pay Pal Premier account so you can pay us with Pay Pal if you prefer.
PLEASE NOTE, NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED if with in 30 days of the check date, DO NOT SEND CASH.
If it is with in 30 days or less of the reservation check in date that you want, please only pay by either Paypal or send a UNITED STATES POSTAL OFFICE MONEY ORDER By US Priority mail. Please email us the postal tracking number and a copy of that money order asap by email or fax to confirm to us that your payment is on the way to secure your reservation. We will in most cases hold that reservation for 7 days from date you send that email or fax. Or you can use PAYPAL to make your rental payment.
Our unsecured rural mail box sits out of our view about one block from our home on the state highway so that is another reason we suggest using our secure PO box if you are sending payment by check. Safely assure that your mailing will not get lost by using US Priority mail to send your mailing C. O. Bruce F. Czajkowski, PO Box # 661, Kanasaville Wi. 53139. We will call you asap when we receive payment. Please include your home phone number in your mailing. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please make payment payable to Bruce F. Czajkowski in the amount shown on line 5A.
5B. In most cases for special request for a non existing reservation check in date that we do not have a confirmed reservation for, there is NO CHARGE to have us check for availability for your special request that we do not have reserved at that time.
But a 100% good faith Pay Pal Good Faith down payment is required before we will CANCEL one of OUR confirmed reservations and try for a period of 2 business days after the Pay Pal good faith down payment is received to reserve your special request time period. If we are not able to reserve the reservation timeframe that you want we will refund your 100% good faith Pay Pal Good Faith down payment.
The main reason for this policy is that we may have already reserved a hard to reserve high demand reservation and may have to cancel that high demand reservation to try and accommodate your request.
The reason we have the rule as it is not fair to the owners to have the owners cancel a high demand and book a special request week, so their efforts and time is not wasted by people who made that special request and then not rent.
6. The tenant agrees to rent the Unit from the landlord, and the landlord agrees to lease the Unit to the tenant.
7. The term of the lease is only for the exact period designated in paragraph 4. The tenant may use the Unit during the term without interference subject to the terms of this lease. If the Unit is not habitable on the day that the term starts by reason of flood, fire, storm, or for any other reason, the landlord shall refund the rent forth with and will there after have no further liability to tenant.
Here are some links to renter's Travel Insurance that could help lessen any financial loss because of unforeseen circumstances of storms and other weather problems, travel problems like airline strikes or Airline Bankruptcies, health , etc problems or any other problems causing financial loss the landlord did not cause and is not responsible for.
You may also want to contact local travel agents and check out the cost of the of a level of a Travel Insurance package that you feel comfortable to protect your self against unforeseen circumstances that may affect or end your vacation plans.
8. The tenant agrees to pay the rent as set forth in paragraph 5 at the times stated in that paragraph. If the rent is not received by landlord on or before the date specified, the landlord may declare the tenant in default by written notice sent by either certified mail, e-mail, or fax. If the default is not cured within 3 days after receipt of the notice, the landlord may rent the Unit to others.
9. The tenant may use the Unit only in accordance with the rules and regulations of the resort in which the Unit is located. No pets are allowed. If the tenant's or their guests violate the resort rules which results in resort kicking them out, there will be no refund of any portion of the rent for the unused time.
10. The landlord will pay maintenance fees and all utility charges for the Unit.
11. The tenant will pay for all the telephone calls made from the Unit, any housekeeping services for which there is an additional charge, and any extra charges (except utilities) imposed by the resort for services or for the use of its facilities.
12. The tenant agrees to maintain the Unit in the same condition as it is at the start of the lease term, except for ordinary wear and tear. The tenant will pay for all repairs, replacements, and damages caused by the act of neglect of the tenant, the tenant’s household members, or guests
13. Immediately upon receipt of the full rental payment, the landlord will notify the resort manager in writing that the tenant will be occupying the Unit during the stated term. At this time, a copy of the letter will be sent by landlord to tenant.
14. The landlord is not responsible for any inconveniences or interruption of services due to repairs, improvements, or for any other reasons beyond the landlord’s control.
15. The tenant may not sublease the unit or assign this lease without the landlord’s prior written consent.
16. All notices may be sent to the address, e-mail, or fax numbers set forth in the opening paragraphs of this lease.
17. Additional charges for services and activities may be charged additional fees by the resort to the tenant, including, but not limited to golf, ski hill, craft materials, etc.
18 the following was published in the Sunday, November, 30, 2003 Milwaukee Journal Travel Section “ Christmas Mountain Village, 4 mi. from Wisconsin Dells, one new black diamond ski run into intermediate trails served by careless. Renters can set in to 150 new sets of shaped skis. There is an is catering with rental skis. We suggest that you check with resorts front desk to verify that all the details as outlined in this Milwaukee Journal article are correct. For the latest snowmobile conditions, we suggest that you call the Adams County snowmobile hot line at 1-888-339-6997.
19 These web sites listed below may answer many questions for you are the resort web site at http://www.christmasmountainvillage.com area activities at http://www.wisdells.com and 2 for 1 discount coupons available through http://www.dellscoupons.com and your rental savings offered by us compared to the resorts rental prices at http://www.bluegreenrentals.com . For future undated rental dates (or ownerships that are for sale by us) that are constantly being updated by us send us a email at [email protected]
20 Please e-mail us this when you first receive this information to confirm that you have received it. Thank you for your cooperation on your confirming that you received this material.
If you have any further questions at all, please feel free to contact us at1-262-878-7566 between 8 AM to 8 PM Central standard time, or you can e-mail us at [email protected]
21 If you would like proof that this is our confirmed reservation, we will gladly upon request send a copy of the confirmed Bluegreen reservation that is currently in our name.
22 Please note, in most cases we will space bank ownership weeks that we have had for rent about 50 days or earlier than check in dates into the RCI Points program, or the RCI weeks or the II weeks program. This would be done in order for us to get some decent trading power for our ownership weeks if no rental commitment in the form of a payment has been made for this unit week.
23 If you would like to book this unit vacation week for your enjoyment of it, please send payment along with one signed copy to us, and keep one copy for your own records of your rental. This rental offer was sent by owner Bruce F. Czajkowski on _________________ 200__.
24 Our customers are the best form of advertising. To reward them on rental referrals we pay our customers $10 on white and blue weeks booked, and $20 for a red week booking, to avoid any confusion only one referral is paid per rental.
25 If you wish to rent this timeshare unit for time period as stated in item number 4 please sign your full name and the date it was signed on the line directly below.
26 If you wish to rent this unit timeshare for the time period as stated in item number 4, please print your full name and the date it was signed underlying correctly below. Make a second copy of this rental agreement for your own personal records before sending in with rental payment.
***Please read our
Disclaimer before contacting
the owner of this timeshare***